DescriptionBuffer overflow in the SigComp Universal Decompressor Virtual Machine dissector in Wireshark 0.10.8 through 1.0.13 and 1.2.0 through 1.2.8 has unknown impact and remote attack vectors.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
|Access Vector||Adjacent Network|
- SUSE-SR:2011:001, published Tue, 11 Jan 2011 10:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2011:002, published Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2011:007, published Tue, 19 Apr 2011 12:00:00 +0000
- openSUSE-SU-2011:0010-1, published Mon, 3 Jan 2011 21:08:11 +0100 (CET)
- openSUSE-SU-2011:0010-2, published Wed, 12 Jan 2011 15:08:14 +0100 (CET)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1|| ||Patchnames: |
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11||wireshark||Affected|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11 SP1||wireshark||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1||wireshark||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1 LTSS||wireshark||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Business All-in-One||wireshark||Released|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11||wireshark||Affected|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 11 SP1||wireshark||Released|