Join Us for SUSECON Digital on Wednesday, May 20
By Melissa Di Donato
As we reimagine SUSECON, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to redefine our event experience and how we can deliver our world-class SUSECON content to you in a brand new, digital way. Thank you for your patience and trust as we redefine our event for the virtual world.
I am thrilled to share that SUSECON Digital will launch on Wednesday, May 20! Whether you are tuning in from your mobile device or on your computer, SUSECON Digital will help you Be the Difference by ensuring you get the tools, skills, and insights you need to simplify, modernize, and accelerate your business – for free! You can register now.
Beginning May 20, you will have access to:
- Powerful and inspirational keynotes from industry visionaries like Dr. Thomas Di Giacomo, President of Engineering & Innovation and Daniel Nelson, Head of Product & Solution Management.
- Insightful conversations with SUSE partners like SAP and Microsoft, with many more to be announced.
- Technical content sessions on Kubernetes, Linux, Ceph Storage, and many more – with new sessions posted each week for several weeks.
- Engaging technology demos that showcase the power of SUSE’s innovations.
- SUSE Technical Experts who are ready to answer your most pressing questions live and online.
It is in times like these, that we are connected like never before. I hope you register for SUSECON Digital, and I can’t wait to see you online on May 20.
No comments yet