AWS, SUSE Rancher and Trilio on Workload Resiliency in a Cloud Native World | CIO.com Webinar
This CIO.com webinar features AWS, SUSE and Trilio along with IDC Associate Research Director, Archana Venkatraman: Creating Today’s Immutable Cloud-Native Environments
Join us live Thu, Jan 13 12:30 pm ET, 6:30 pm CET
Today’s IT environment is shifting to cloud native solutions focused on containerized applications in Kubernetes clusters running everywhere – from on-premises data centers, to the cloud and at the edge. Ensuring business continuity in this application-centric world requires new approaches to application hardening and quick operational recovery of cloud native workloads.
Guest IDC analyst, Archana Venkatraman, will provide the latest analysis of:
• The state of the container market, Kubernetes and its rapid adoption
• Benefits and challenges of containerized applications and workloads
• Emergence of multi-cluster Kubernetes management control planes
• Importance of workload & application protection and data recovery capabilities
SUSE, Trilio, and Amazon Web Services (AWS) will join the discussion on tools and best practices to successfully deploy, manage, and protect cloud-native applications while enabling very rapid operational recovery of both workloads and data.
• SUSE Rancher – most widely deployed multi-cluster Kubernetes management solution
• TrilioVault for Kubernetes – a holistic, cloud native data protection technology
• AWS S3 – a scalable, highly available, highly secure storage service