[Rancher] What are the certified integrations with authentication providers covered by Rancher Support?
This document (000020482) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
In Rancher v2.2+, Rancher Support applies to the following certified integrations:
- Active Directory
- Azure AD
- Google (supported only from Rancher v2.3 or higher)
- PingIdentity (SAML)
- Keycloak (SAML)
- AD FS (SAML)
- Okta (SAML)
- FreeIPA (LDAP)
- OpenLDAP (LDAP)
Rancher Support does not cover:
- Switching between these external authentication providers.
- Migration from authentication scheme of one provider to another that would typically require maintaining existing user settings/preferences, access levels and privileges, user and group authorizations.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000020482
- Creation Date: 11-Nov-2021
- Modified Date:11-Nov-2021
- SUSE Rancher
- SUSE Rancher Longhorn
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com