What are the networking requirements for using SUSE Rancher Hosted?
This document (000020024) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- To access the Rancher UI or API, you must have outbound TCP/443 connectivity to SUSE Rancher Hosted.
- All downstream/managed clusters require outbound TCP/443 connectivity to SUSE Rancher Hosted.
- If you are creating a node driver based cluster, SUSE Rancher Hosted will need TCP/22 (SSH) connectivity to each node for the initial provisioning. Additionally, SUSE Rancher Hosted will need connectivity to the orchestration API, for example, the vSphere API.
- For authentication provider integration , SUSE Rancher Hosted will require connectivity to the authentication provider's endpoint. Generally, no networking setup is needed if using a SaaS authentication provider such as Azure Active Directory, Okta, or GitHub.
More detailed documentation for networking requirements can be found in Rancher's port requirements docs.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000020024
- Creation Date: 18-Feb-2022
- Modified Date:23-Feb-2022
- SUSE Rancher
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org