DHCP IP Address is not assigned during boot
This document (7022587) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 Service Pack 3 (SLES 12 SP3)
1. In "/etc/sysconfig/network/dhcp" setDHCLIENT_WAIT_AT_BOOT="30"
2. In "/etc/sysconfig/network/config" setWAIT_FOR_INTERFACES="60"
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7022587
- Creation Date: 23-Jan-2018
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com