DescriptionUnspecified vulnerability in the Java Runtime Environment component in Oracle Java SE and Java for Business 6 Update 18, and 5.0 Update 23 allows remote attackers to affect confidentiality, integrity, and availability via unknown vectors.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2010:026, published Thu, 01 Jul 2010 18:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SA:2010:028, published Tue, 06 Jul 2010 16:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2010:008, published Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:00:00 +0000
- SUSE-SR:2010:011, published Mon, 10 May 2010 14:00:00 +0000
- openSUSE-SU-2010:0182-1, published Thu, 29 Apr 2010 15:08:10 +0200 (CEST)
List of released packages
|Product(s)||Fixed package version(s)||References|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 SP1|| ||Patchnames:
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 |
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications 11
Status of this issue by product and package
Please note that this evaluation state might be work in progress, incomplete or outdated. Also information for service packs in the LTSS phase is only included for issues meeting the LTSS criteria. If in doubt, feel free to contact us for clarification.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 11||java-1_6_0-sun||Released|