SUSE CaaS Platform includes:
- Industry leading Kubernetes container orchestration technology, for automating deployment, scaling, and management of container-based applications
- Container engine and image registry for storing and running containers that use the open source Docker container format
- SUSE MicroOS, a purpose built OS to run containers while delivering the security, scalability, and robustness of SUSE Linux Enterprise
Complementary open source technologies, such as
- Kubernetes extensions like Helm, for deploying applications at scale
- SUSE managed container images for useful workloads such as MariaDB and SUSE Linux Enterprise base container images
- as well as an open interface for leveraging other extensions not packaged directly in the platform
Achieve faster time to value
with an enterprise-ready container management platform, built from industry leading technologies, and delivered as a complete package, with everything you need to quickly offer container services.
Simplify management and control of your container platform
with efficient installation, easy scaling, and automation.
Maximize return on your investment
with a flexible container services solution for today and tomorrow.
Read blogs from the SUSE Community
In the News
Cloud Native Computing Foundation Launches Certified Kubernetes
The Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF), which sustains and integrates open source technologies like Kubernetes and Prometheus, today announced availability of the Certified Kubernetes…
SUSE introduces new container management service for IaaS and PaaS clouds
Like many other companies, SUSE has decided Kubernetes is the future of container orchestration. At SUSECon in Prague, the oldest Linux company announced the release of SUSE CaaS [Container-as-a-Service] Platform 2…
The Year of Kubernetes and Interoperability
This year, 2018, will be going to be quite a year for “cloud computing.” There are two big trends I expect to truly take-off in 2018:…