Integrated Systems solutions from SUSE help OEM partners bring efficient, scalable and highly customized solutions to market faster.
- Competitive advantage through customization Customized and optimized solutions give you a competitive advantage and will help you meet future demands more easily. This results in reduced total capital costs for you, and lower costs of ownership for the end user. More ›
- Faster time to market with technology innovation Better engineered systems and an adapted set of customization tools and services minimizes the time you spend on creating, deploying and maintaining integrated systems. More ›
- Greater flexibility to meet changing market demands Simplify the creation and deployment of your integrated systems. Use our simpler model to customize and package your integrated systems. More ›
- Strongest partner ecosystem in the Linux world Over 9,000 applications and over 13,500 hardware systems are certified and supported on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server—more than any other Linux distribution. More ›
- World-class Linux support Get the best Linux support in the world, with an expansive network of partners, innovative tools, proven escalation processes, and industry-recognized awards and certifications. More ›
- A dedicated and experienced team of technical specialists Implementing quality solutions is more than applying technology to problems. You need experts with deep technical knowledge and broad industry experience to help you design and implement cost-effective, reliable solutions—on budget and on time. More ›
You're in good company.
Big data powerhouse prefers SUSE Linux Enterprise to deliver high performance, enterprise-class solutions to its global customers
Teradata deliver its entire portfolio of solutions exclusively on SUSE Linux Enterprise, demonstrating both the success of the partnership and proof that Linux is the operating system of choice for big data. Watch the video
SUSE and Unisys Corporation are partnering to offer enterprise customers worldwide the unique benefits of Forward! by Unisys
"SUSE shares Unisys' vision for the evolution of mission-critical computing, and we are pleased to have them as a key partner in the breakthrough Forward! Initiative," said Dominick Cavuoto, president, Unisys Technology, Consulting and Integration Solutions.
SGI and SUSE help Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center win grant
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center won a National Science Foundation grant with a SUSE Linux Enterprise Server-based SGI UV 1000 cache-coherent shared-memory system.
Want to talk to us?
Email us today at IntegratedSystems@suse.com
Partner of the month
OEM Partner Pavilion
News & Events
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Certified and Supported on Forward! by Unisys
- Huawei Makes The Right Call With SUSE Linux Enterprise.
- Hitachi Offerings Extend SAP Environments.
- SUSE has partnered with VCE, providing SUSE Linux Enterprise Server as the operating system for its new vBlock Specialized System for SAP HANA.
- Why You Should Be Using SLES 11 SP3?