DescriptionMultiple integer overflows in xpdf 3.0, and other packages that use xpdf code such as CUPS, allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) and possibly execute arbitrary code, a different set of vulnerabilities than those identified by CVE-2004-0888.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having critical severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SUSE-SA:2004:038, published Friday, Oct 22nd 2004 18:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:039, published Tuesday, Oct 26th 2004 10:30 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:040, published Monday, Nov 15th 2004 18:00 MEST
- SUSE-SR:2004:002, published Tuesday, Nov 30th 2004 14:00 MEST
- SUSE-SR:2005:008, published Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:00:00 +0000
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 00:59:33 2013
CVE page last modified: Fri Oct 7 12:45:29 2022