DescriptionMultiple format string vulnerabilities in (1) neon 0.24.4 and earlier, and other products that use neon including (2) Cadaver, (3) Subversion, and (4) OpenOffice, allow remote malicious WebDAV servers to execute arbitrary code.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
- SUSE-SA:2004:020, published Tuesday, Jul 2nd 2004 18:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:021, published Friday, Jul 16th 2004 13:00:00 MEST
- SUSE-SA:2004:022, published Friday, Jul 23th 2004 12:30 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:008, published Wed Apr 14 16:00:00 MEST 2004
- SuSE-SA:2004:009, published Wednesday, Apr. 14th 2004 16:00 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:015, published Wed Jun 9 15:00:00 MEST 2004
- SuSE-SA:2004:016, published Wednesday, Jun 9th 2004 16:30 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:017, published Wednesday, Jun 16th 2004 15:20 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:018, published Thursday, Jun 17th 2004 09:30 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:019, published Tuesday, Jun 22st 2004 21:00 MEST