DescriptionUnknown vulnerability in the mail command handler in Mailman before 2.0.14 allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) via malformed e-mail commands.
Overall state of this security issue: Resolved
This issue is currently rated as having moderate severity.
|National Vulnerability Database|
SUSE Security Advisories:
- SuSE-SA:2004:005, published Wednesday, Feb. 18th 2004 23:05 MET
- SuSE-SA:2004:006, published Monday, Feb. 23th 2004 16:30 MET
- SuSE-SA:2004:007, published Wednesday, Mar 17th 2004 13:30 MEST
- SuSE-SA:2004:008, published Wed Apr 14 16:00:00 MEST 2004
- SuSE-SA:2004:009, published Wednesday, Apr. 14th 2004 16:00 MEST
SUSE Timeline for this CVECVE page created: Fri Jun 28 00:31:08 2013
CVE page last modified: Fri Oct 7 12:45:28 2022