In pharma, it took a pandemic to accelerate transformation
Pharma’s five-year challenges
- Strengthening R&D - efficiency can be gained with greater process insight, while artificial intelligence (AI) can be a game-changing addition to therapy development.
- Customized treatments – devices and apps can help people to take ownership of their care and care plan development.
- Data democratization - harnessing the power of data means removing silos, enabling wider access, and solutions that cut across supply chains for each stage of drug creation.
- Reputation and sustainability – tech can enable a step away from a ‘profiteering’ image and help make carbon neutrality a strategic aim.
- Vaccine development – ensuring the pandemic is tackled effectively means deeper collaboration for accelerated development.
Become an Innovation Hero
- Use AI and data science to speed up treatment innovation
- Apply data analysis and new go-to-market models to make treatments more sustainable
- Become a therapy leader with innovative, new treatments
- Manage costs most effectively to support the growth of profit
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.