Visit SUSE & co-exhibiting Partners at SAP SAPPHIRE NOW, Booth #2246
SUSE is the trusted and preferred open source flexible platform for SAP customers who want to unlock data intelligence, drive innovation and run with the best. Stop by at the SUSE booth (#2246) and talk to our co-exhibiting partners and SUSE about the topics that concern you most.
Deliver a reliable Digital Core
- Ensure reliability with certified SAP S/4HANA high availability
- Automate SAP HANA failover and recovery
- Apply Linux security fixes with zero downtime
Smoothly Transition to SAP S/4HANA
- Migrate to Linux for open innovation
- Enable administrators with tools and training
- Rely on SUSE Services and Support
Define your cloud strategy
- Quickly deploy SAP systems with hyperscalers
- Maintain control with a flexible private cloud
- Build a hybrid or multi-cloud strategy
Deliver SAP services faster with containers
- Accelerate application delivery
- Simplify container management and control
- Orchestrate access to a variety of data sources with SAP Data Hub
Arch is the creator of Floe: Delight users & customers with awesome SAP e-mails for ERP and SAP S/4HANA
SAP HANA & Hadoop integration, Big Data, 21st Century Data Management, SAP landscape transformation
Plan & simplify your SAP HANA & SAP S/4HANA journey by leveraging Protera FlexBridge, Migration Acceleration, & Transformation Platform
Reinvent how you do business. Automated Rev Trac SAP change management & control for the digital age
Backup & disaster recovery solutions to protect cross-platform & heterogeneous IT-environments.
SAP & cloud management & automation solution empower better service, productivity, innovation, & compliance
Request a Meeting
Take advantage of one-on-one time with SUSE experts and subject matter experts to share your needs and learn how we can help.
Request a meeting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings are first-come, first-served, so please book early to secure your time slot.
We’ll be sharing content and details about what’s happening at SAPPHIRE NOW. Connect with SUSE and join the conversation.