Open Source and ESG
We want to drive real impact around societal and environmental topics that matter to SUSE and our external stakeholders. To get there, we focus on strong leadership, employee engagement and strategic external partnerships.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, represented at Board level
- Developing strategy, goals, and public commitments
- Managing material risks
- Launching new platforms and programs, including SUSECares and the SUSE Forest
- Engaging via Employee Network Groups with representation across geographies, functions and levels
- Promoting employee volunteering with 1 paid day a year
- Supporting employee-led initiatives
- We believe that we can make the most impact by focusing our efforts on a few selected impact-driven organizations that align to our values.
- Some of our external partners we will partner with this year include Eden Reforestation Projects and EveryWoman.