For carbon neutrality, energy companies must transform
In five years, we’ll see the biggest impacts in
- Energy transition – digital production, supply, maintenance, and customer interaction will be the number-one priority for the sector and accelerate the adoption of new technologies.
- Customer centricity – market volatility will place a greater emphasis on the need to retain and build loyal customer bases. That means greater convenience and personalization.
- Artificial intelligence – alternative fuels, distributed sources, and uncertain demand will make the grid increasingly intricate. AI solutions are needed to see through the complexity.
- Heavy hardware – with a greater focus on digital, energy will be less about moving fuel. Investments will shift to suit new operational use cases for optimization and efficiency.
Supreme Petrochem meets demand with increased production capacity and a lower carbon footprint
- 50% reduction in IT power and cooling costs
- 85% reduction in month-end reporting
- 60% reduction in system restart times
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.