What’s driving digital transformation in healthcare?
The massive amount of data generated by 2D/3D imaging, genetic sequencing, and AI to streamline diagnosis and treatment require modern platforms that can run, store and manage data reliably. In addition, an increase in cyberattacks on aging IT infrastructure has left many medical facilities and highly sensitive patient data dangerously exposed. Meanwhile, telehealth services require IT operators to deliver reliable and secure video and diagnostic data transmission between patients, physicians, and other healthcare providers.
Top challenges in the healthcare sector
- Many healthcare providers continue to run on aging legacy infrastructure that is difficult to update, is highly exposed to cyber threats, and doesn't attract talent.
- Hybrid infrastructures running Linux and Kubernetes are best for meeting complex, high-performance data processing requirements.
- The high cost of recruiting experienced and qualified IT operators and developers able to deliver digital transformation in the healthcare industry is prohibitive.
Become an Innovation Hero
SUSE’s business-critical Linux solutions accelerate innovation and enable our customers to respond to markets demands faster. We support the widest range of architectures, virtualization, container runtime, storage, and network options.
Enterprise Container Management
Kubernetes maximizes development agility and accelerate digital transformation. Rancher unifies all your clusters to ensure consistent operations, workload management, and enterprise-grade security – from core to cloud to edge.
SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications is the premiere Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions in manufacturing. We reduce the risk of service outages, and let you deploy SAP services faster on-premises and in the cloud.
SUSE is the leader in intelligent edge computing solutions based on lightweight Linux, Kubernetes, and storage products for x86 or Arm hardware. We deliver consistency, performance, reliability, security – all of which are vital for manufacturing edge use cases.
- Helps 3DT Holdings develop an innovative decision-support solution for heart surgery.
- Delivers automated management for over 3,000 containerized valve simulations used to create a dataset for training the machine-learning algorithm.
- Minimizes cost-per-simulation, enabling more simulations and greater model accuracy.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.