Software will define vehicles of the future
We’ll see the biggest impacts in
- Digitized supply chains and manufacturing - software-enabled production is essential as the sector confronts its lack of agility and the new flexibility needed to transform rapidly.
- Transferring content to and from vehicles – multiple opportunities exist – everything from servicing and aftersales to data sharing - as OEMs explore software over-the-air (SOTA) and firmware over-the-air (FOTA) updates.
- Building a culture of innovation - collaboration with technology providers will be essential for automotive businesses looking to add expertise, agility and resilience to power growth.
- Embracing cloud technology – success will be based on the deployment of open, reliable, and flexible app platforms to the vehicle Edge for monetization using cloud-based products.
- Adoption of connected platform hardware – avoidance of vendor lock-in and the need for open network governance required for use of multi-cloud, on-premises, and Edge use cases.
Become an Innovation Hero
Elektrobit software powers over 1bn connected devices in more than 100m vehicles.
- The flexibility to make hardware choices at the eleventh hour.
- The agility to develop highly versatile zonal ECUs with maximum compute and storage power.
- Reduced risk and increase in speed by developing ADAS stack independently from the hardware.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.