Recommended update for SuSEfirewall2
|References:||#1044523 #906136 #946325 #963740|
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for SuSEfirewall2 provides the following fixes:
- Make SuSEfirewall2 check for existing configuration in more sysctl.d
style directories to allow packages and the user to create overrides
- Add support for customizing the sysctl paths to be scanned for existing
configuration by changing the FW_SYSCTL_PATHS configuration variable
- Correct the initialization order between SuSEfirewall2 and NFS
components to make sure NFS server ports are correctly opened when both
services are enabled in systemd, and to fix NFS clients not receiving
callbacks from the server when started before SuSEfirewall2.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-RPI-12-SP2-2017-1362=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-2017-1362=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-DESKTOP-12-SP2-2017-1362=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 12-SP2 (noarch):