Recommended update for sapconf
|References:||#1016795 #1025824 #1027411 #983454|
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for sapconf fixes the following issues:
- Use arbitrary precision calculator rather than bash's built-in integer
calculator to calculate parameter values. This fixes potential integer
overflow issues. (bsc#1027411)
- Apply tuning technique of Netweaver in HANA profile too. (bsc#1016795)
- Remove "force_latency=1" from HANA's configuration, so that CPUs are no
longer kept busy when idling. (bsc#1025824)
- Start uuidd.socket as soon as the package is installed. (bsc#983454)
- Control uuidd as a step of the tuning process. (bsc#983454)
- Recommend installation of tuned. (fate#320783)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP1-2017-516=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP1 (noarch):