Why SUSE NeuVector for Container Security?
Experience end-to-end vulnerability management, automated CI/CD pipeline security, complete run-time security, and protection from zero days and insider threats.
Our security-as-code model allows organizations to restrict access controls to networks, applications, and environments at the very start of the application process to optimize performance and user experience.
Open sourced in Jan 2022, SUSE NeuVector ensures unrivalled codebase transparency for enterprises in highly regulated industries such as financial services, healthcare, and government.
SUSE NeuVector can be used stand-alone with any leading container management platform. However, when combined with Rancher, users can adopt an aggressive, Zero Trust security posture for their entire Kubernetes environment with just a few clicks.
“SUSE NeuVector provides the network inspection, visualization, and security needed for dynamic container environments. The solution integrates easily into our automated workflow and the built-in intelligence lets us scale quickly. It even helped us debug network connections from misconfigured application updates.”
Tobias Gurtzick, Security Architect
Top 4 Features of the SUSE NeuVector Container Security Platform
Kubernetes-native, 100% Open Source, Zero Trust Security
Profile Risk with Vulnerability Management
- Scanning and admission control during build, test and deployment.
- Scans containers, hosts, and orchestration platforms during run-time.
- Audits host and container security with Docker Bench and Kubernetes CIS Benchmark for security tests.
- Risk Scores and Compliance Reports.
Protect Data in Production
- Protect containers against attacks from internal and external networks.
- The only real-time identification and blocking of network, packet, zero day, and application attacks like DDoS and DNS.
- Identify and block at Layer 7 between container and pod pairs.
Automated Prevention and Policy
- DevOps teams deploy new apps with integrated security policies to ensure they are secured throughout the CI/CD pipeline and into production.
- Discover application behavior and services to isolate them from attacks.
- Streamline communication between security and development.
Integrations and Platforms
- Runs all major cloud platforms including AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
- Integrates with all leading CMPs including Rancher, RedHat OpenShift, and more.
- Supports SYSLOG and webhooks for notifications into alerting systems.
- LDAP integration and single sign-on with SAML support.
Get Started with SUSE NeuVector
Your modernization journey is as unique as your business. We work with you and your team to identify starting points, design solutions, implement best practices, and optimize for continual success.Learn More ›
If skills are inhibiting your transformation, SUSE Training is your answer. Our comprehensive portfolio of courses and certification paths provide the training that fits your needs, your schedule, and your business.Learn More ›
Premium Support Services
Extend your SUSE support with direct, named access to a resource who knows you, your team and your infrastructure. Keep up with the pace of change and customer expectations, while still taking care of every day business.Learn More ›