Recommended update for yum
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for yum provides the following fixes:
- Make yum point to the correct path of rpmdb. (bsc#1104227, bsc#1104716)
- Do not mark systemd service as config.
- Do not install in sitearch as this is package is not platform specific.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-2018-2166=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15 (noarch):