Recommended update for sapconf
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update provides sapconf 4.1.7, which provides the following fixes:
- SAP HANA performs better with "force_latency=70" in its tuning profile,
so the setting is now introduced to the profile. (bsc#1032516)
- sapconf's sap-hana tuning profile incorrectly used "noop" IO scheduler
on disk block devices, which is not explicitly recommended by either
SUSE or SAP. Performance regression showed up during benchmark runs.
Hence, the IO scheduler setting is removed from tuning profile, and left
to be decided by end-user. (bsc#1031073)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-RPI-12-SP2-2017-593=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-2017-593=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2 (noarch):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2 (noarch):