In pharma, it took a pandemic to accelerate transformation
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the pharmaceutical industry has shifted from ‘doing digital’ toward ‘being digital’. But sustaining this new level of innovation and collaboration will require the industry to bake-in even further digitization, automation, and integration of quality controls across value chains. This includes accelerated health authority oversight, the remote patient monitoring of at-home clinical trials, and the streamlining of drug development and review processes.
Pharma’s five-year challenges
- Strengthening R&D - efficiency can be gained with greater process insight, while artificial intelligence (AI) can be a game-changing addition to therapy development.
- Customized treatments – devices and apps can help people to take ownership of their care and care plan development.
- Data democratization - harnessing the power of data means removing silos, enabling wider access, and solutions that cut across supply chains for each stage of drug creation.
- Reputation and sustainability – tech can enable a step away from a ‘profiteering’ image and help make carbon neutrality a strategic aim.
- Vaccine development – ensuring the pandemic is tackled effectively means deeper collaboration for accelerated development.
Become an Innovation Hero
SUSE’s business-critical Linux solutions accelerate innovation and enable our customers to respond to markets demands faster. We support the widest range of architectures, virtualization, container runtime, storage, and network options.
Enterprise Container Management
Kubernetes maximizes development agility and accelerate digital transformation. Rancher unifies all your clusters to ensure consistent operations, workload management, and enterprise-grade security – from core to cloud to edge.
SUSE Linux Enterprise for SAP Applications is the premiere Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions in manufacturing. We reduce the risk of service outages, and let you deploy SAP services faster on-premises and in the cloud.
SUSE is the leader in intelligent edge computing solutions based on lightweight Linux, Kubernetes, and storage products for x86 or Arm hardware. We deliver consistency, performance, reliability, security – all of which are vital for manufacturing edge use cases.
- Use AI and data science to speed up treatment innovation
- Apply data analysis and new go-to-market models to make treatments more sustainable
- Become a therapy leader with innovative, new treatments
- Manage costs most effectively to support the growth of profit
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.