What’s driving digital transformation in healthcare?
Top challenges in the healthcare sector
- Many healthcare providers continue to run on aging legacy infrastructure that is difficult to update, is highly exposed to cyber threats, and doesn't attract talent.
- Hybrid infrastructures running Linux and Kubernetes are best for meeting complex, high-performance data processing requirements.
- The high cost of recruiting experienced and qualified IT operators and developers able to deliver digital transformation in the healthcare industry is prohibitive.
Become an Innovation Hero
- Helps 3DT Holdings develop an innovative decision-support solution for heart surgery.
- Delivers automated management for over 3,000 containerized valve simulations used to create a dataset for training the machine-learning algorithm.
- Minimizes cost-per-simulation, enabling more simulations and greater model accuracy.
See the difference with SUSE
products & solutions
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
The industry’s most secure, modular Linux operating system that paves the way for IT transformation in the software-defined era.
Addresses the needs of DevOps teams deploying applications with Kubernetes and IT staffs delivering enterprise-critical services.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro
Leverages the enterprise-hardened technology components of SUSE Linux Enterprise and merges that with what developers want from a modern, immutable OS platform.
A best-in-class open source infrastructure management solution for heterogeneous Linux environments.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server or SAP Applications
The leading Linux platform for SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver and SAP S/4HANA solutions and is endorsed by SAP.
The industry’s only 100% open source, Zero-Trust container security platform.