Recommended update for 389-dsSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for 389-ds
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for 389-ds fixes the following issues:
- Update ns-slapd ownership to remove dirsrv as an owner as dirsrv will not exist in containers with systemd users.
Update to version 126.96.36.199~git0.b11942c36:
* Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr() * Issue 50545 - the check for the ds version for the backend config was broken * Issue 50875 - Refactor passwordUserAttributes's and passwordBadWords's code * Ticket 51014 - slapi_pal.c possible static buffer overflow * Issue 50545 - remove dbmon "incr" option from arg parser * Issue 50545 - Port dbmon.sh to dsconf * Ticket 50905 - intermittent SSL hang with rhds * Issue 50952 - SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA * Issue 50640 - Database links: get_monitor() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given * Issue 50869 - Setting nsslapd-allowed-sasl-mechanisms truncates the value
Update to version 188.8.131.52~git0.aff1a2831: (bsc#1169364)
* Issue 50994 - Fix latest UI bugs found by QE * Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr() * Issue 50984 - Memory leaks in disk monitoring * Issue 50975 - Revise UI branding with new minimized build * Issue 49437 - Fix memory leak with indirect COS * Issue 50976 - Clean up Web UI source directory from unused files * Issue 50744 - -n option of dbverify does not work * Issue 50952- SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA * Bump version to 184.108.40.206 * Issue 50966 - UI - Database indexes not using typeAhead correctly * Issue 50974 - UI - wrong title in "Delete Suffix" popup * Issue 50972 - Fix cockpit plugin build * Issue 50800 - wildcards in rootdn-allow-ip attribute are not accepted * Issue 50963 - We should bundle *.min.js files of Console * Bump version to 220.127.116.11 * Ticket: 50755 - setting nsslapd-db-home-directory is overriding db_directory * Issue 50937 - Update CLI for new backend split configuration * Issue 50499 - Fix npm audit issues * Issue 50884 - Health check tool DSEldif check fails * Issue 50926 - Remove dual spinner and other UI fixes * Issue 49845 - Remove pkgconfig check for libasan * Issue 50758 - Only Recommend bash-completion, not Require * Issue 50928 - Unable to create a suffix with countryName * Issue 50904 - Connect All React Components And Refactor the Main Navigation Tab Code * Issue 50919 - Backend delete fails using dsconf * Issue 50872 - dsconf can't create GSSAPI replication agreements * Ticket 50914 - No error returned when adding an entry matching filters for a non existing automember group * Issue 50909 - nsDS5ReplicaId cant be set to the old value it had before * Ticket 50618 - support cgroupv2 * Ticket 50898 - ldclt core dumped when run with -e genldif option * Bump version to 18.104.22.168 * Issue 50855 - remove unused file from UI * Issue 50855 - UI: Port Server Tab to React * Issue 49845 - README does not contain complete information on building * Ticket - 49623-cont cenotaph errors on modrdn operations * Issue 50882 - Fix healthcheck errors for instances that do not have TLS enabled * Issue 50886 - Typo in the replication debug message * Issue 50873 - Fix healthcheck and virtual attr check * Issue 50873 - Fix issues with healthcheck tool * Ticket 50857 - Memory leak in ACI using IP subject * Issue 50823 - dsctl doesn't work with 'slapd-' in the instance name * Ticket 49624 cont - DB Deadlock on modrdn appears to corrupt database and entry cache * Issue 50850 - Fix dsctl healthcheck for python36 * Issue 49990 - Need to enforce a hard maximum limit for file descriptors * Bump version to 22.214.171.124 * Issue 49254 - Fix compiler failures and warnings * Ticket 50741-cont bdb_start - Detected Disorderly Shutdown * Issue 50836 - Port Schema UI tab to React * Issue 50842 - Decrease 389-console Cockpit component size * Ticket 50790 - Add result text when filter is invalid * Issue 50834 - Incorrectly setting the NSS default SSL version max * Issue 50829 - Disk monitoring rotated log cleanup causes heap-use-after-free * Ticket 50709 - (cont) Several memory leaks reported by Valgrind for 389-ds 126.96.36.199-10 * Issue 50599 - Fix memory leak when removing db region files * Issue 49395 - Set the default TLS version min to TLS1.2 * Issue 50818 - dsconf pwdpolicy get error * Issue 50824 - dsctl remove fails with "name 'ensure_str' is not defined" * Issue 50599 - Remove db region files prior to db recovery * Issue 50812 - dscontainer executable should be placed under /usr/libexec/dirsrv/ * Issue 50816 - dsconf allows the root password to be set to nothing * Issue 50798 - incorrect bytes in format string(fix import issue)
- resolve a warning found in static analysis in OBS (upstream #51014)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP1-2020-1186=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS-15-SP1-2020-1186=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):