Build Modern Applications that Support Digital Transformation
Your customers are looking to optimize their IT infrastructure with digital transformation projects, and SUSE technology facilitates and supports modern methods of application delivery.
- SUSE Cloud Application Platform is a modern application delivery platform used by software development and operations teams to streamline lifecycle management of traditional and new cloud native applications. Bringing together industry leading Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes technologies, the platform facilitates DevOps process integration to accelerate innovation, improve IT responsiveness, and maximize return on investment.
- SUSE Container as a Service Platform is an application development and hosting platform for container applications and services that enables businesses to provision, manage, and scale container-based applications and services, so they can meet their business goals faster while saving cost in the areas of developing and maintaining container infrastructure.
Offer Your Application in the Cloud
Your customers are consuming more of their enterprise applications as services in the cloud. Work with SUSE to get your application running on a reliable, supported and enterprise-ready platform like SUSE Linux Enterprise Server in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform, and take advantage of the explosive growth in cloud computing. The same great SUSE products in-cloud and on-premise help you deliver consistent application support in both places.
Visit the SUSE Cloud Provider Partners page and contact us at email@example.com to find out how we can help you move to the cloud.
Tools for Developing, Building and Testing
SUSE has tools to support the development model that works best for your current project, whether it's with microservices in containers or traditional industrial strength waterfall, in the data center or in the cloud.
- SUSE Software Development Kit 12 SP3 is a complete tool kit for application development that includes all the open source tools that were used to build the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server product. It provides you with all the tools needed to port applications to all the hardware architectures supported by SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server. It is packaged as a SUSE module so you can get updated compiler and tool versions on a more frequent basis.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Modules provide additional tools - web and scripting, gcc, containers, HPC and more - through optional modules that offer faster integration with upstream updates for better agility, all included with a SUSE subscription.
- The Open Build Service is a system that makes it easier to build and distribute packages from sources in an automatic, consistent and reproducible way that allows you to release your software for a wide range of operating systems and hardware architectures.
- SUSE Package Hub contains popular open source packages pre-built for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 ready to install and use.
- openQA is the testing tool to help you test your industrial strength solutions the same was we test SUSE Linux Enterprise.
- Kiwi is an appliance building tool that lets you develop a ready to use image of an operating system including a preconfigured application for a specific use case. The appliance is provided as an image file that gets deployed to, or activated in the target system or service.
Additional Questions and Contact Information
- For more information about registering for the SUSE partner program, obtaining SUSE partner subscriptions, support and other useful items, visit the SUSE Partner FAQ.
- For questions about setting up a SUSE environment or the certification process, the SUSE ISV team has technical specialists that can assist. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to the team.