Version update for docker, catatonit
|References:||#1065609 #1073877 #1085117 #1089732 #1091633|
An update that has 5 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for docker fixes several issues.
These features were added in this release:
- fate#324652: docker-init support was added in the form of 'catatonit'.
This allows users to use the --init option with 'docker run', which
spawns a very simple init as pid1 in the container. This includes the
addition of a new package (catatonit). (bsc#1091633)
These non-security issues were fixed:
- bsc#1073877 bsc#1089732: Update the generated AppArmor profile so that
it allows contained processes to be signalled by 'docker kill'.
- bsc#1085117: Build and package the man pages for docker sub-commands.
- bsc#1065609: Do not log incorrect warnings when attempting to inject
non-existent host files.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Containers 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Containers-12-2018-1124=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Containers 12 (ppc64le s390x x86_64):