Recommended update for kubernetes-salt
|References:||#1039877 #1050017 #1063709 #1070989 #1072005 #1075001 #1077086|
An update that has 7 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for kubernetes-salt fixes the following issues:
- Add disabling of swap (bsc#1075001)
- Catch any exceptions on `caasp_retriable` state, and treat it as a
regular failure. Explicitly wait for `caasp_retriable` states.
- Mark nodes earlier which require an update reboot as an update in
- Retry certificate generation if it was unsuccessful before (bsc#1070989)
- Additional certificates for repositories for Docker (bsc#1039877)
- Fix kubelet highstate to uncordon the node only if we did cordon it by
of our processes (like an update). (bsc#1050017)
- Do not try to create clusterrolebindings when they are already there
- Add beacon to notify network changes only on the default network
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE CaaS Platform ALL:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-CAASP-ALL-2018-206=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE CaaS Platform ALL (noarch):