Recommended update for dovecot22
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update provides Dovecot version 2.2.31, which brings many fixes and
- Do not generate dhparams smaller than 2048 in FIPS mode. (bsc#1045662)
- Removed "(Dovecot)" from added Received headers. Some installations want
to hide it, and there's not really any good reason for anyone to have it.
- Add ssl_alt_cert and ssl_alt_key settings to add support for having both
RSA and ECDSA certificates.
- Strip trailing whitespace from headers when matching mails in
dsync/imapc and pop3-migration plugin.
- Add acl_globals_only setting to disable looking up per-mailbox
- Parse invalid message addresses better. This mainly affects the
generated IMAP ENVELOPE replies.
- Fix potential corruption of dovecot.index.cache that could lead to
deleting wrong mail's cache.
- Fix crash in mail-crypt-acl plugin.
- Fix welcome plugin.
- Various fixes to handling mailbox listing. Especially related to
handling non-existent autocreated
or autosubscribed mailboxes and ACLs.
- Global ACL file was parsed as if it was local ACL file.
- Only the first forward_* field was working, and only if the first passdb
- Using mail_sort_max_read_count sometimes caused "Broken sort-* indexes,
- Using mail_sort_max_read_count may have caused very high CPU usage.
- Message address parsing could have crashed on invalid input.
- imapc_features=fetch-headers wasn't always working correctly and caused
the full header to be fetched.
- Various bug fixes related to connection failure handling in imapc.
- Unnecessary FETCH RFC822.SIZE sent to server when expunging mails if
- Add support for "ns" parameter to quota=count.
- Fix incremental syncing for mails that don't have Date or Message-ID
- Fix hang when client sends pipelined SEARCH + EXPUNGE/CLOSE/LOGOUT.
- Token validation in oauth2 didn't accept empty server responses.
- Adjusts Pigeonhole to several changes in the Dovecot API, making it
depend on Dovecot v2.2.31.
- Fixed bug in handling of implicit keep in some cases. Implicit
side-effects, such as assigned flags, were not always applied correctly.
- Fixed segmentation fault that could occur when the global script
location was left unconfigured.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SDK-12-SP2-2017-1177=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-RPI-12-SP2-2017-1177=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SERVER-12-SP2-2017-1177=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Software Development Kit 12-SP2 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for Raspberry Pi 12-SP2 (aarch64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-SP2 (aarch64 ppc64le x86_64):