SALT keys are not visible/listed in SUSE Manager Server web-UI
This document (000019774) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
- SALT keys can not be listed in SUSE Manager Server web-UI and there is only "Loading" icon displayed
- when salt clients are registered, keys can be accepted on SALT level, however, systems (clients) are not listed in SUSE Manager Server web-UI
- Following error messages occur in:
- SUSE Manager Server web-UI
Unexpected error, please reload the page and check server logs. 2020-11-03 09:37:21,649 [ajp-nio-0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1-8009-exec-4] ERROR com.redhat.rhn.frontend.servlets.SessionFilter - Error during transaction. Rolling back java.lang.RuntimeException: com.suse.salt.netapi.exception.SaltException: javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
Please remove the option :
and restart all salt and spacewalk related services.
Please do make sure that all services were restarted properly and no failure occurs.
The file /etc/salt/master.d/susemanager.conf is provided by the spacewalk-setup package and it is not supposed to be changed by users.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:000019774
- Creation Date: 08-Jun-2022
- Modified Date:08-Jun-2022
- SUSE Manager Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: tidfeedback[at]suse.com