Incorrect TOTEM Configuration for Cluster
This document (7012121) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11
1. Edit /etc/corosync/corosync.conf
2. Change rrp_mode: none to rrp_mode: [active or passive]
3. Save and exit
4. Reboot the node
If you only have one interface, rrp_mode should be set to none.
This Support Knowledgebase provides a valuable tool for SUSE customers and parties interested in our products and solutions to acquire information, ideas and learn from one another. Materials are provided for informational, personal or non-commercial use within your organization and are presented "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
- Document ID:7012121
- Creation Date: 10-Apr-2013
- Modified Date:03-Mar-2020
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org