Recommended update for deepsea
|References:||#1110528 #1133826 #1134723 #1138442|
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for deepsea fixes the following issues:
- This fixes the mds names for new deployments. Daemon names that would start with a digit (i.e. when a hostname starts with a digit) get a mds. prefix (bsc#1138442)
- mds will get restarted when no CephFS is present after upgrading (bsc#1110528)
- Improved removal with missing disk (bsc#1133826, bsc#1134723)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-5-2019-2112=1
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 (noarch):