You have the right:
- pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke your consent to us at any time. Thereafter, we will not be allowed to continue the data processing based on your revoked consent for the future.
- pursuant to Article 15 GDPR, to request information about your Personal Data processed by us. In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the categories of Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right of rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and - if necessary - meaningful information about their details.
- pursuant to Article 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or completed Personal Data stored by us.
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your Personal Data stored by us, except where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- pursuant to Article 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your Personal Data, insofar as the accuracy of such Personal Data is disputed by you; or the processing is unlawful, you reject the deletion of such unlawfully processed Personal Data and we no longer need the Personal Data, but where you assert, exercise, or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR.
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to us in a structured, standard, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller.
- pursuant to Article 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. For example, you can contact the supervisory authority of your location or workplace or our corporate office (see Appendix A)
To exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact our privacy counsel as stated in Appendix A. You can revoke your consent at any time, effective for the future by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org . This will not affect the legitimacy of processing under the consent up to the time of revocation.
Information about your right of objection under Article 21 GDPR
Case-specific Right of Objection
You have the right at any time, for reasons arising out of your particular situation, to object to the processing of your Personal Data pursuant to Article 6 (1)(e) GDPR (Data Processing in the Public Interest) and Article 6 (1)(f) GDPR (Data processing on the basis of a balance of interests). This also applies to profiling based on this provision within the meaning of Article 4 (4) GDPR. Should you object, we will not further process your Personal Data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing, or defending legal claims. Your objection should be directed to email@example.com.
I understand my rights and I consent to my personal data being used in accordance with this document.
Appendix A (Contact Details)
1. Name and Contact Details of the Controlling Entity
The entity responsible for the collection and use of your personal information is:SUSE LLC
1800 South Novell Place
84606, Provo, Utah
Phone: +1 801 921 6777
2. Contact Details of the Data Protection Officer
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted as follows:Stefan Eigler
TÜV Rheinland i-sec GmbH
Am Grauen Stein
51105 Cologne, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 221 56783 504