Recommended update for sapconfSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for sapconf
|References:||#1176061 #1179524 #1182314 #1182906|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for sapconf fixes the following issues:
- Added sapconf_check and supportconfig plugin for sapconf
- Added change log message for 'MIN_PERF_PCT' parameter to reduce the spot light (bsc#1179524)
- Added an additional check to detect an active saptune service to improve log messages (bsc#1182314)
- sapconf.service starts now automatically during package update, if tuned is running with sapconf as profile (bsc#1176061)
- sapconf.service will now only be disabled if saptune is active (bsc#1182906)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP2:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Server-Applications-15-SP2-2021-1100=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Server Applications 15-SP2 (noarch):