Qualifying Education Customers
The SUSE Education Buying Program awards special pricing and benefits to educational customers.
Schools, Universities & Administrations:
- Schools & universities accredited/recognized/approved by their local/state/federal/provincial government
- Supervisory organizations of qualified schools or other educational institutions
- State departments of education
- Boards of education
- School district administrative offices
- Local education authorities
- Preschools, day schools, or after school activity centers accredited/recognized/approved by their government
Educational Public Facilities:
- Non-profit museums
- Non-profit teaching hospitals
- Have its primary affiliation be with an accredited degree-granting college or university that would be eligible for participation in the ALA
- Have a formally documented teaching affiliation with either a nationally accredited medical school for a clerkship, internship, or residency program for medical students or a nationally accredited nursing school which grants the RN or LPN/LVN degree
- Be governed by a University Board of Regents or similar authority
NOTE: Educational hospitals must meet ALL of the above specifications to be considered qualified to participate in SUSE Education Buying Program.
Non Qualifying Customers
If questions arise on the qualified status of a specific institution, SUSE opinion will govern. It is the responsibility of the purchasing customer to ensure they meet SUSE academic qualifications. Customers not meeting these above criteria who purchase products under one of the SUSE Academic Education Program may be required to pay additional license fees to be legally licensed for such products. SUSE may cancel any license agreement used by non qualifying customers.