Recommended update for nvme-cli
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for nvme-cli fixes the following issues:
- Add patch to fix error when calling 'nvme error-log', introduced by patch 0008. This also fixes the corresponding failing test in the regress-script. (bsc#1142768)
- Reorder install steps: Install systemd services first, since they are required for the udev rules, avoiding a theoretical race condition.
- Add script to determine host NQN based on the system UUID, which adds a new dependency on dmidecode for the corresponding archs: x86_64, aarch64, i586.
- Write hostnqn and hostid not only if the corresponding file doesn't exist, but also when it is empty.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Basesystem-15-2019-2176=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Basesystem 15 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):