Recommended update for the SUSE Manager Client Tools 12
|References:||#1026930 #1048694 #1057126|
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update fixes the following issues with the SUSE Manager Client Tools
- Switched logging from warning to debug.
- Fix SP migration for traditional clients which were registered by a
currently disabled user. (bsc#1057126)
- Increase rpclib timeout to 10 minutes. (bsc#1026930)
- Prevent supportconfig from getting stuck when minions are unreachable.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Manager Tools 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Manager-Tools-12-2017-1659=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- SUSE Manager Tools 12 (noarch):