Reading VG without a lock
This document (000019914) is provided subject to the disclaimer at the end of this document.
Reading VG <VG_NAME> without a lock
- both nodes should be online and maintenance is off
- cluster should not be in maintenance mode
- run: "vgchange --lockstart" on both nodes
When putting a node in maintenance mode and then rebooting, the node will not acquire all needed locks unless resource failover or running above vgchange command.
This can be checked by using: dlm_tool ls
- Document ID:000019914
- Creation Date: 16-Mar-2021
- Modified Date:16-Mar-2021
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
For questions or concerns with the SUSE Knowledgebase please contact: email@example.com