Manage Systems with SUSE Manager 1.7
In this course, you are introduced to SUSE Manager 1.7, the Linux management product. During this course, you learn skills necessary to effectively use SUSE Manager 1.7 to manage your SUSE Linux Enterprise Server and RedHat Enterprise Linux Server machines.
These skills include
- Install and Configure SUSE Manager 1.7
- Use Client Bootstrap Scripts
- Manage Channels, Organizations, Users and Activation Keys
- Manage Packages and Patches
- Update and Backup SUSE Manager 1.7
- Manage Configurations
- Perform Auto-Installation
This course is designed for system administrators who need to become familiar with SUSE Linux Manager 1.7.
Before taking this course, you should have Linux administration experience, including familiarity with topics covered in SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 Fundamentals (Course 3101) or SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11.2 Fundamentals (Course 3115).
- SECTION 1: SUSE Manager Installation
- SECTION 2: SUSE Manager Basic Configuration
- SECTION 3: Package and Patch Management
- SECTION 4: User Management
- SECTION 5: Maintenance
- SECTION 6: Configuration Management
- SECTION 7 Auto-Installation
- SECTION 8: Advanced Tasks
- SECTION 9: Proxy Installation and Configuration
- SECTION 10: System Monitoring Using SUSE Manager
$1400 or 5 Training Credits
On-demand is convenient and affordable eLearning that allows you anywhere, anytime access to valuable training at an incredible price.