High Availability SAP with SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 for SAP Applications
In this course, you install and configure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications, which is the only operating system optimized for all mission-critical SAP NetWeaver software solutions and appliances.
The operating system is based on the newest SUSE Linux Enterprise technology, a highly reliable, scalable, secure and optimized server operating system that is built to power physical, virtual and cloud applications. The operating system is validated and certified by SAP, making it uniquely positioned to support all of your SAP software solutions including appliances.
During this course, you learn how to install and configure SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP Applications.
This course is designed for system administrators that install, configure and maintain SAP installations.
Before taking this course, you should meet the following prerequisites:
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP
- Experience with UNIX or Linux system administration (CLP level of knowledge or experience with SUSE Linux Enterprise strongly suggested)
- Experience with high availability clustering on UNIX or Linux platforms
- SECTION 1: Introduction to SLES for SAP Applications
- SECTION 2: Automate the Installation of SLES and SAP
- SECTION 3: Configure Network and Storage for SLES for SAP Applications
- SECTION 4: Introduction to HA Clustering in SLE11
- SECTION 5: Install a SAP Instance for High Availability
- SECTION 6: Configure Highly Available SAP
On-demand is convenient and affordable eLearning that allows you anywhere, anytime access to valuable training at an incredible price.