SUSE Training Services Certification Agreement Information
Before SUSE will grant certification under any SUSE certification program, you must agree—and must show that you agree—to the terms and conditions of the SUSE Training Services Certification Agreement.
3 ways to fulfill the Certification Agreement:
- Electronic: Each time you take a certification exam at an authorized
testing center you have the opportunity to assent to the agreement using an electronic Signature Form.
You need only assent once. We strongly recommend that you download the SUSE Training Services Certification
Agreement (version 2.0) and read through it in order to take advantage of this option.
- Online: If you missed
signing the agreement when you took your certification exam, you may sign online.
- Log into the Certification Database
- Go to Tools on Left Navigator.
- Select Complete Agreement/Application.
- Click to complete the SUSE Certification Agreement. Make sure
you have read through it before you select "yes".
- Print/Mail: If you are a minor as defined by the law in the area in which you live, your Signature Form must be countersigned by YOUR parent, court-appointed curator, or legal guardian. You may download, print and sign the paper Signature Form and then mail it to any of the contacts listed on the Signature Form. Please be sure you read and understand the SUSE Training Services Certification Agreement Before you sign the Signature Form.
Note: You must have Acrobat Reader to view and print the PDF files.
Version 2.0 is the latest version of the SUSE Training Services Certification Agreement and applies to all SUSE Training Services certifications you may obtain. If you have previously signed a SUSE Training Services Certification Agreement and are now working on another SUSE certification, you may be required to update to this latest agreement.
Questions? Comments? Write us