Recommended update for go1.9SUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for go1.9
|References:||#1082409 #1119634 #1121397 #974800|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has four recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for go1.9 fixes the following issues:
- Fix for bootstrap to work gcc other than gcc9 at armv7l. (bsc#974800)
- Fix for build failures with gcc7. (bsc#1121397)
- Set GOPATH automatically and removes go.sh and GOROOT, in order to make switching between versions no longer break. (bsc#1119634)
- Fix for an issue in build when symlinks pointing to versions that were never installed at all. (bsc#1082409)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS-15-SP1-2020-1341=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (x86_64):