Recommended update for go1.14SUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for go1.14
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has one recommended fix can now be installed.
This update for go1.14 fixes the following issues:
go1.14.2 (released 2020-04-08) includes fixes to cgo, the go command, the runtime, os/exec, and testing packages. (bsc#1164903 ECO-1484)
* go#38156 doc: BuildNameToCertificate deprecated in go 1.14 not mentioned in the release notes * go#38118 runtime/pprof: lostProfileEvent stack breaks gentraceback guarantee * go#38083 cmd/go/internal/test: data race in (*runCache).builderRunTest * go#38072 runtime: timer self-deadlock due to preemption point * go#38051 runtime: loops forever on sched_yield sometimes(timer related) * go#38005 runtime: "pipe failed with -89" at program startup(mipsle only), timer related netpoll init. * go#37970 runtime/pprof: panic: runtime error: index out of range [-1] * go#37968 runtime: fatal error: found bad pointer in Go heap (incorrect use of unsafe or cgo?) * go#37959 testing: data race between parallel panicking and normal subtest * go#37931 cmd/go: explain automatic vendoring in 'go help modules' * go#37928 runtime: GC pacing exhibits strange behavior with a low GOGC * go#37800 cmd/go: 'Access is denied' when renaming module cache directory * go#37699 PowerRegisterSuspendResumeNotification error on Azure App Services with go 1.13.7 * go#37622 cmd/cgo: fails to generate certain types with Go 1.14 * go#37480 runtime: "fatal error: unexpected signal" 0xC0000005 on Windows for a small program with a large allocation * go#37471 os/exec: environForSysProcAttr is never called as sysattr.Env is never nil
go1.14.1 (released 2020-03-19) includes fixes to the go command, tools, and the runtime.
* go#37905 cmd/compile: -d=checkptr should not reject unaligned pointers to non-pointer data * go#37833 runtime: sometimes 100% CPU spin during init phase in Go 1.14 with preemptive scheduler * go#37822 cmd/go: module's "go" version should be included in cache key * go#37807 runtime: mlock of signal stack failed: 12 * go#37782 runtime: crash on 1.14 with unexpected return pc, fatal error: unknown caller pc * go#37721 reflect: MakeMap() and not native map type wrong behavior * go#37671 cmd/go: tests that panic or exit are marked as passing when -json flag is used * go#37667 runtime: asyncPreempt should not try to save floating-point context for softfloat MIPS targets * go#37630 doc: missing documentation of quoting the URL of url.Errors in go1.14 release notes * go#37613 runtime: Go 1.14.rc1 3-5% performance regression from 1.13 during protobuf marshalling * go#37494 time: racy Timer access should either work or throw, not panic * go#37478 SIGILL: illegal instruction on any go tool under macOS * go#37447 runtime/pprof: inline frames may not use combined location * go#37343 cmd/trace: requires HTML imports, which doesn't work on any major browser anymore
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-OBS-15-SP1-2020-1019=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Development-Tools-15-SP1-2020-1019=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Open Buildservice Development Tools 15-SP1 (x86_64):
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Development Tools 15-SP1 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):