Recommended update for cloud-init
|References:||#1155376 #1156139 #1157894 #1161132 #1161133|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has 5 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues:
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to add SSH keys and thus it was not possible to log into the system (bsc#1161132, bsc#1161133)
- Fixes an issue where the IPv6 interface variable was not correctly set in an ifcfg file (bsc#1156139)
- The route's destination network will now be written in CIDR notation. This provides support for correctly recording IPv6 routes (bsc#1155376)
- Many smaller fixes came with this package as well. For a full list of all changes, refer to the rpm's changes file.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2020-244=1
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0:
To install this update, use the SUSE CaaS Platform Velum dashboard. It will inform you if it detects new updates and let you then trigger updating of the complete cluster in a controlled way.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0 (x86_64):