Recommended update for crmsh
|References:||#1127095 #1127096 #1129462 #1144241 #1145520 #1154163|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has 6 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for crmsh fixes the following issues:
- Fix for corosync: Reject appending ipaddress to config file if it already has one. (bsc#1127095, bsc#1127096)
- Fix for ui_cluster: Refactoring function 'list_cluster_nodes' and handle the 'None' situation properly to avoid possible crash. (bsc#1145520)
- Fixes an issue where the resource failcount was not set correctly (bsc#1144241)
- Fixes an issue where the VM resource doesn't get started properly by pacemaker (bsc#1129462)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Product-HA-15-2020-235=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability 15 (noarch):