Security update for smt
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that solves one vulnerability and has one errata is now available.
SMT was updated to version 3.0.38.
Following security issue was fixed:
- CVE-2018-12472: Harden hostname check during sibling check by forcing double reverse lookup (bsc#1104076)
Following non security issues were fixed:
- Add migration path check when registration sharing is enabled
- Fix sibling sync errors (bsc#1111056): - Synchronize all registered products - Handle duplicate registrations when syncing - Force resync to the sibling instance in `upgrade` and `synchronize` API calls
To install this SUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP1-2019-1084=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1 (x86_64):