Recommended update for suse-migration-sle15-activation
An update that has two recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for suse-migration-sle15-activation fixes the following issues:
- Fix BYOS upgrade from 12SP4-SAP to 15 (fate#327175, bsc#1142108)
- Partially revert the no bootloader based startup as it is required to keep the alternative bootloader based startup sequence for cloud providers. (bsc#1133919)
- Avoid bootloader to run the migration and infinite boot/reboot cycles in case of an early error.
- Add root part detection to grub activation script.
- Change location for live migration ISO image.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-Storage-5-2019-2661=1
- SUSE Enterprise Storage 5 (noarch):