Recommended update for cloud-init
|References:||#1141969 #1144363 #1144881|
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for cloud-init fixes the following issues:
- Properly handle static routes. The EphemeralDHCP context manager did not parse or handle rfc3442 classless static routes which prevented reading datasource metadata in some clouds (bsc#1141969)
- Fixes an issue where udevadm settle was executed incorrectly (bsc#1144363)
- If no routes are set for a subnet but the subnet has a gateway specified, set the gateway as the default route for the interface (bsc#1144881)
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-Module-Public-Cloud-12-2019-2383=1
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0:
To install this update, use the SUSE CaaS Platform Velum dashboard. It will inform you if it detects new updates and let you then trigger updating of the complete cluster in a controlled way.
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Module for Public Cloud 12 (aarch64 ppc64le s390x x86_64):
- SUSE CaaS Platform 3.0 (x86_64):