Recommended update for SUSEConnect
|References:||#1093658 #1094348 #1098220|
|Affected Products:|| |
An update that has three recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for SUSEConnect fixes the following issues:
- Add detection for cloud provider systems (AWS/Google/Azure) (fate#320935)
- Does no longer raise an exception when SUSEConnect is being used with zypper's sub-command 'search-packages' behind an SMT (bsc#1098220)
- Does no longer install release packages if they are already present
- Improves error messages
- Prevents now the automatic registration of recommended products that are not mirrored by the registration proxy.
To install this SUSE Recommended Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1:
zypper in -t patch SUSE-SLE-SAP-12-SP1-2019-1082=1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12-SP1 (x86_64):